A lot of thought and research has gone into the design of our hedeghog houses.
They not only look great, but are practically great as well
- Have a detachable floor to allow for annual cleaning.
- The door has an angled piece of wood attached inside to prevent weather (wind/rain etc) blowing in
- This angled piece of wood also keeps predators (foxes) out
- Helps keep hedgehog warm and snug through hibernation.
- Constructed from slow grown timber and exterior grade plywood, that has been sourced from renewable forests.
- Stained using an anti fungi colourant, which is safe for animals.
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)