Terms & Conditions
* Unless you advise us otherwise we shall inform the delivery company to leave the item in a safe place if you are out when delivery is made. Country Rustics accepts no responsibility for lost/stolen items. If you would prefer to sign for the item. Please let us know at the time of order and we shall inform the delivery company. However, if you are out at the time when delivery is made and a charge is issued to us by the delivery company this charge will be passed onto you. (The delivery company will attempt delivery twice before charging).
* Please ensure that the postal address you provide us with is correct. If you want the item posted to another address ensure this is very clearly requested. Any charge issued to us by the delivery company for an incorrect address will be passed onto you in (as a paypal invoice) in the event of an error/ misunderstanding.
* We accept returns providing the item is returned in its original condition at the buyers’ expense. Please inform us as soon as possible that you wish to return an item.
* We will not refund the original postage and packaging costs of returned items or the return postage costs under any circumstances. Where an item has been sent postage free we will deduct all postage costs prior to refund.
* No monies will be refunded until the item is back with us.
* All items are thoroughly checked for damage prior to packaging. Therefore if your item arrives damaged the damage has occurred during the delivery process. Please recognise that we are not directly responsible for this, fortunately damage does not happen very often.
Please assist us in following the procedure below, in the event of receiving a damaged item.
* In the event of receiving a damaged item please contact us as soon as possible, ideally within 24 hours of receipt.
* ‘A picture says a thousand words’, if possible please photograph the damage and send to [email protected]. When we know exactly what is wrong, we can advise accordingly. The delivery company often wish to view evidence of damage before a damage claim can be made. The delivery company advise us that damage claims (inc. Evidence where possible) should be made within 5 working days of delivery.
* In most cases a damaged item can be repaired. The delivery company will come and collect the damaged item return it to us, we'll repair it, making it as new and send it back to you.
* We are happy to post to Northern Ireland/Scottish Highlands/Isle of Wight/Isle of Man or any of the other islands that surround the UK, but there is an additional charge.
£15 postage surcharge to postcodes: AB31 to AB38, AB40 to AB56, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36 to IV40, IV52 to IV54, IV63, KW1 to KW14, PA21 to PA38, PH4 TO PH41, PH49 to PH50 All of Northern Ireland.
A minimum £30 postage surcharge (please contact us prior to purchase for an exact price) All of Republic of Ireland, The Isle of Man, The Channel Islands, HS, IV41 to IV49, IV51, IV55, IV56, KA27 to KA28, KW15 to KW17, PA20, PA41 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH42 to PH44, ZE